COVID-19 Local Assistance
We appreciate that there is a large development of small local groups of volunteers looking for ways to help everyone during the current situation. THANK YOU!
If you are looking for help in your particular area we are listing those groups that we are aware of and what they are able to assist with in the table below.
If you wish to be included in this list then please register using the link below the table.
We of course would remind you that there are still unscrupulous individuals out there that may take advantage of the situation so please be careful and report anything suspicious to the relevant authorities.
What the North Bucks Patient Support Service CAN do:
• Provide information and signpost to external agencies (local and national) to you and the many voluntary groups that are being set up.
• Coordinate the presence of the ever growing support groups in your area (just knowing what exists and where).
• Provide guidance on procedures for undertaking telephone ‘buddying’ (We already have over 30 volunteers engaged in this over the last 3 years) if being undertaken by voluntary groups.
What the North Bucks Patient Support Service CANNOT do:
• Provide a short cut to regular NHS services
• An alternative to NHS 999 or 111 services
• Provide emergency assistance
• Provide 24 hr / 7 days a week service
Assistance available in your area
Below is a list of voluntary groups that we already know are available in your area..