COVID-19 Local Assistance
We appreciate that there is a large development of small local groups of volunteers looking for ways to help everyone during the current situation.
What the North Bucks Patient Support Service CAN do:
• Provide information and signpost to external agencies (local and national) to you and the many voluntary groups that are being set up.
• Coordinate the presence of the ever growing support groups in your area (just knowing what exists and where).
• Provide guidance on procedures for undertaking telephone ‘buddying’ (We already have over 30 volunteers engaged in this over the last 3 years) if being undertaken by voluntary groups.
What the North Bucks Patient Support Service CANNOT do:
• Provide a short cut to regular NHS services
• An alternative to NHS 999 or 111 services
• Provide emergency assistance
• Provide 24 hr / 7 days a week service
Below is a list of voluntary groups that we already know are available in your area..
Below is a list of things that local groups or organisations need assistance with..